ApplicationWithin the Faculty of Theology of NWU and GST the study of the Christian religion and other religions is possible.
- Contact us for more information regarding a Research Theology Degree conferred by the North-West University.
- All Theology Degrees are delivered through distance learning and do not require attendance at any lectures.
- Application may be received by GST at any time during the year.
- A candidate for admission to a degree programme of the school should first read the Prospectus, especially the description of the courses available and the entry requirements.
- Masters and Doctoral students have the support and guidance of two experienced Tutors.
Documents required at the time of application/registration
When returning the NWU full Application Form (AF), please send electronic copies of all transcripts for existing degrees. Also confirm that an existing Master’s is a research degree. This information is essential to the NWU Research Director as he decides on the appropriate degree programme to be offered.
The following documents are required to complete the application process:
- NWU Application Form (AF) (download)
- certified copies of the transcripts with validating signatures and seals;
- a certified copy of your ID, birth certificate or passport;
- a passport sized photo;
- a short description of approximately 1000 words regarding the envisaged study.
When a student accepts the degree programme offered by GST/NWU, the following is required:
- a registration fee of £260 or equivalent is payable. If paying through PayPal this process will incur a small charge, which will be added to your student account. When paying through PayPal, please use the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Fee Payment Options Plan.
NWU does not regard a student as being fully registered until all the documentation is complete.
Fee Payment Option Plan
Contact us for more information or
Greenwich School of Theology is registered in the UK as a Private Company (Number: 4575482)
All Theology Degrees are conferred by North-West University, South Africa, an accredited institution
Accredited in the UK by the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council